Oxy Runs [ESX/QBCore]
- Supports ESX & QBCore
- Highly detailed config file
- Set as many (or as little) Pharmacy locations you want
- Create a list of as many (or as little) Doctor names
- Enable/disable Discord webhook logs
- Enable/disable health effects upon oxycontin use
- Enable/disable armor effects upon oxycontin use
- Enable/disable “speed boost” effects upon oxycontin use
- Enable/disable screen effects upon oxycontin use
- Set random pricing when purchasing a blank script, or a fixed price
- Optimized 0.00 on use & idle
With this script, the player can use the item and must fill in all the required information. The information the player inputs is then applied to the item, and he must then take the script to a pharmacy that is “open” (this is just a random pharmacy selected from a list of coords via the config at every restart).
You give the script to the pharmacy and they check the information and ensure everything adds up. Patient name matches your name, the Doctor’s signature matches the doctor “on duty” (a randomly selected Doctor from a list of names) and that acute pain is checked. If just one of those don’t match, the pharmacy will destroy your fraudulent prescription and you must try again.
Everything about this script is customizable, and, well, You can do what you want to it. Feel free to drop any suggestions/comments/etc.